Choi Yoojung (Weki Meki) Profile



Stage Name : Yoojung
Real Name : Choi Yoojung
Nationality : Korean
Date of birth : November 12,1999
Birth Place : Guri, S.Korea
Height:1.59m
Weight: 
Blood Group : 
Star Sign : 
Girl Group : Weki Meki
Label : Fantagio
Position:  Vocal
Former Girl Group : I.O.I

FACTS
  • Yoojung was centre of Produce 101 opening theme song "Pick Me Up"
  • She ranked 3rd in Finale of Produce 101 thus making debut from I.O.I .
  • She wrote lyrics and rap part of I.O.I songs with her fellow partner Im Nayoung.
  • She is introvert and takes her time to get along with people .
  • She appeared in music video of Astro song , "Breathless".
  • She released digital single , Flower, Wind and You with her fellow partners Chungha , Somi and DIA member Ki Hui Hyeon
  • She was also featured in Naver webdrama , To be continued.

No comments