Kim So Hye Profile



Stage Name : Sohye 
Real Name :Kim Sohye
Nationality : Korean
Date of birth : July 19, 1999
Birth Place : Seoul, South Korea
Height:
Weight: 
Blood Group : 
Star Sign : 
Label :YMC entertainment
Former Girl Group : I.O.I

FACTS 
  • Kim sohye ranked 5th in finale of Produce 101 thus making to the girl group I.O.I
  • She was evaluated as F in first evaluation period .She came to Produce 101 from acting company Redline Entertainment as she thought the show was about acting.
  • She made progress during the show and marked her debut as I.O.I member.
  • She left Redline Entertainment following her debut and opened her own entertainment agency Shark and Penguin Ent to manage her activities.
  • She is obsessed with Penguins and is also known by nickname Penguin.
  • She has a cofee shop , Penguin's Cafe to interact with her fans.
  • She is debuting as actress through Poetry Story.

VARIOUS SHOW 


SHOW
NETWORK
ROLE
Star show
MBC
Regular host
Game show
SBS

Regular host

GALLERY 

Image result for kim sohye
Little Sohye


No comments