Jung Chae Yeon Profile




Stage Name : Chae Yeon
Real Name :Jung Chae Yeon
Nationality : Korean
Date of birth : December 1 ,1997
Birth Place : Suncheon, S.Korea
Height:1.65m
Weight: 
Blood Group : 
Star Sign : Saggitarius
Girl Group :DIA
Label :MBK 
Position:  Vocal
Former Girl Group : I.O.I


FACTS 
  • She was trainee in MBK entertainment for eight months.
  • She attended School of Performing Arts Seoul with her fellow member Ahn Eun JIn .
  • She appeared in music video of Kwil's I am good before her official debut.
  • She withdrew herself from DIA to join Produce 101 where she ranked 7th overall and debuted as I.O.I member.

DRAMAS 



Year
Title
Role

2015

Sweet Temptation
Cameo

2016
Drinking Solo
Jung Chae Yeon


2017
Reunited Worlds
Young  Jung Jung Won

2017
I am
Annie




No comments